The Senior Leadership Team is responsible for the running of the NIAO, having full regard to the advice of the NIAO Advisory Board.
The senior leadership structure within NIAO and respective responsibilities are outlined below.
Comptroller and Auditor General
The operational activities are led by:
- Chief Operating Officer - Rodney Allen
In carrying out their functions, they are supported by the Directors:
- Colette Kane - responsible for:
- Infrastructure, Local Government; Health Trusts, Health Board, BSO; Health public reporting, Health financial audit; and
- Designated local government auditor.
- Tomas Wilkinson - responsible for:
- Department of Justice (DoJ); and Department for Communities (DfC).
- Suzanne Walsh - responsible for:
- Department of Finance (DoF); and The Executive Office (TEO); and
- Quality; Public Reporting Oversight; Technical; Data Analytics; and IT Audit.
- Patrick Barr - responsible for;
- Department of Education (DoE); North/South Bodies, Pensions, Local Government; FE Colleges, Public Reporting, Anti-Fraud; and
- Local Government Performance Improvement.
- Brian O'Neill
- Corporate Services Director
- Seamus Wade - responsible for:
- DAERA, EAF; Economy, Local Government, FECs; NIPSO, Local Government
More information on the Senior Leadership Team can be found in the SLT Terms of Reference.