This page sets out the senior management structure within NIAO and respective responsibilities.
Comptroller and Auditor General
The operational activities are led by:
- Chief Operating Officer - Rodney Allen
In carrying out their functions, they are supported by the Directors:
- Neil Gray - responsible for:
- Audit of Department of Agriculture, Environment & Rural Affairs (DAERA); Department of Health.
- Colette Kane - responsible for:
- Department of Infrastructure (DoI); Local Government; North-South Bodies; NI Public Services Ombudsman; and Pensions Accounts; and
- Designated local government auditor.
- Tomas Wilkinson - responsible for:
- Department of Justice (DoJ); and Department for Communities (DfC).
- Suzanne Walsh - responsible for:
- Department of Finance (DoF); and The Executive Office (TEO); and
- Quality; Public Reporting Oversight; Technical; Data Analytics; and IT Audit.
- Patrick Barr - responsible for;
- Department of Education (DoE); Department for the Economy (DfE); and
- Local Government Performance Improvement.
- Brian O'Neill
- Corporate Services Director