This page sets out the senior management structure within NIAO and respective responsibilities.
Comptroller and Auditor General
The operational activities are led by:
- Pamela McCreedy Chief Operating Officer and Local Government Auditor
In carrying out their functions, they are supported by the directors:
- Rodney Allen - responsible for:
- Corporate Services; and
- Audit of Department of Finance and Northern Ireland Assembly
- Neil Gray - responsible for:
- Audit of Department of Agriculture, Environment & Rural Affairs (DAERA); Department of Justice (DoJ); Local Government
- Colette Kane - responsible for:
- Audit of Department of Education (DE); Department of Infrastructure (DfI); Local Government; North-South Bodies; and Pensions Accounts.
- Tomas Wilkinson - responsible for:
- Audit of Department for the Economy (DfE); The Executive Office (TEO); and
- NIAO Technical Advice Unit