This page sets out the senior management structure within NIAO and respective responsibilities.
Comptroller and Auditor General
The operational activities are led by:
- Pamela McCreedy Chief Operating Officer and Local Government Auditor
In carrying out these functions, they are supported by the directors:
- Rodney Allen - responsible for Corporate Services and the audit of Department of Finance and Northern Ireland Assembly
- Neil Gray - responsible for the audit of Deaprtment of Agriculture, Environment & Rural Affairs (DEARA); Department of Justice (DoJ); Local Government; Counter Fraud; and External Whistleblowing
- Colette Kane - responsible for Department of Education (DE); Department of Infrastructure (DfI); Local Government; North-South Bodies; and Pensions Accounts.
- Denver Lynn - responsible for Department for Communities (DfC); and Department of Health
- Tomas Wilkinson - responsible for Department for the Economy (DfE); The Executive Office (TEO); and NIAO Technical Advice Unit